Tuesday, August 31, 2010

September already!

I cannot believe that tomorrow will already be the first day of September. Isaac will start kindergarten one week from today which is extremely bittersweet as I see my baby start school. I can't believe he has grown so fast. It is also the beginning of my favorite time of year.....fall. I love the colors, holidays, and events that come along with this time of year. So.....to kick it off this month I will be featuring a set of Ippity stamps called "Fall for You". They are extremely cute and fallish. I have just placed an order for some of these stamps so let me know if you want a set. Here is a look at this set:

 I made a couple of cards using this set. Let me know what you think.


These cards were super easy and a lot of fun. I will be having a card class next weekend so if you are interested in taking it, just let me know. I will be offering a discount on this set the day of the class so get yours while I still have some left! I will be posting more goodies close to the end of the week. Thanks for joining me and Happy September!

Crystal

1 comment:

  1. The cards are very cute. I like the stamps that you used. looking forward to the classes

    ReplyDelete