Saturday, August 21, 2010

They are finally here!

Hello! After much waiting and tracking my Unity stamps have finally arrived! I have impatiently been waiting for them and the UPS guy finally brought them yesterday. They are gorgeous stamps and I can't wait for you to see them in person. I have already used mine and here is what I came up with:



This is a birthday card for our friend's daughter and also for a challenge at the SplitCoastStampers-Unity Forum. The winner for this weeks Free Giveaway Drawing is........Kristen Wong. You can thank Isaac, he was the one that drew your name. I will be taking your prize to you on Monday. Hope everyone is having a great weekend and I will be back later today or tomorrow with another project.

Crystal

3 comments:

  1. Yes, thank you Issac =)
    I was making cards tonight and am already anxious to use the stamps in my unity order lol.
    -Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Unity Stamps!!! I can't wait to try and make projects lol.
    -luz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice card lady!! Good to see you up here :)

    hugs

    ReplyDelete