Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Feels like Fall....

The much cooler weather today was perfect for setting the scene for fall. This is my favorite time of year and the beginning of preparation for the holidays. This week and next I will be having a contest where one lucky winner could win a set of {Ippity} Stamps. This is the set that will be going to a lucky winner:
So here is how you can win this beautiful set:
1. Leave a comment on this post tell us what your favorite thing is about fall.
2. Visit this blog again the week of September 27th and comment on the project that I will post made using these stamps.
3. Cross your fingers and hope you win.

I will be picking a random winner from the people who meet these two requirements. I will post the winner on the blog next Wednesday so make sure you do 1 & 2 before then.

Now for a few peeks at projects I have been working on. I got into crafting as a scrapbooker but with less time these days, I mostly make cards because they are quicker and I still get to get my "craft" on. Here are a few cards I made using my {Ippity} Stamps:


Stamps: {Ippity} Stamps--Now and Always, Delightful Little Things
Paper: Cosmo Cricket, craft
Ink: Ranger Distress Ink

Stamps: {Ippty} Stamps--The Simple Things
Paper: Cosmo Cricket
Ink: Ranger Distress Ink
Ribbon: from my stash

Please remember that all the stamps featured on these cards are available for purchase. Please contact me for more info. There will also be another card class on October 12th. More info to follow. I hope you enjoyed my cards. Stay tuned for more later in the week.

Thanks for stopping by.

Crystal

1 comment:

  1. Ok... I guess my last post didn't work! I love fall it's the best season not too hot nor cold... And you could start baking!

    ReplyDelete