Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Upcoming class.....

So....I will be having my first Ippity Card Class this Sunday, September 12, at 11:00 a.m. at my house. The price of the class is $6.00 and we will making the 3 cards pictured in my last post. There will also be extra supplies to make an additional card if you'd like. I will also be having a special sale for the featured stamp set if you buy it or order it on the day of the class I will be offering the set for $18.00 (it is usually priced at $24.00). What a deal! Please let me know as soon as possible if you will be able to make it!

Here's a card I made for my friend Bronwyn using a stamp set from My Favorite Things.


Sorry for the bad picture but I took it with my phone. I look forward to seeing everyone on Sunday. I will be posting next months cards and class date this weekend so stay tuned!

Crystal


No comments:

Post a Comment