Friday, October 8, 2010

Unity Friends With Flair Blog Hop

Happy Friday everyone! What a great way to start off the weekend by being a part of my first Friends with Flair Blog Hop. All of the cards in this post are made with either Unity Stamps or {ippity} stamps. If you don't own any I highly recommend getting your hands on some. They are the best stamps out there! So here are a few of the cards I made for World Card Making Day.



This is my entry into the mini card challenge. Isn't that bird cute?

This one is for the color challenge. I really like the way this one came out.


This is for the Birthday card challenge.

This one is for the paper piecing challenge. I had a lot of fun doing this one. I was worried I wouldn't think of a way to use this stamp but I think I pulled it off.

I will be using this one for the distressed challenge. I distressed the edges of the card with ink.

I hope everyone enjoys my cards and remember I will be hosting a card class at my home on Sunday, October 10th at 11 a.m. Please call me or email me to confirm if you will be joining us. I have one spot left. Thanks for stopping by!

Crystal

12 comments:

  1. I love all of the dp you used! These cards look so fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. Love the little bit of bling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like that pumpkin card!!!! So simple but just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow such beautiful shares today! Happy Friday to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful cards. love those chairs!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards Crystal and welcome to FWF!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so fun!!!!! love these!!! hugs, Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful assortment of cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, they are all awesome!! But my favourite is the colour challenge card. Just love it!

    ReplyDelete