Monday, November 1, 2010

H{ippity} Hop....it's November already!?!

Happy Monday everyone and happy h{ippity} hop! My mind is still unable to grasp the fact that it is November already. This is my favorite time of year with the holidays on the way and so many festivities and functions taking place. Today I want to share a little Christmas decor that I made using a $1.00 wooden house from Joann's and leftovers stuff from my stash. I did not use anything new or did not buy anything used on this little house. This is also my first time trying anything like this and I am pleasantly surprised with how it came out. I hope you enjoy it as well.

The house started out as bare wood that I painted white. The bird is a mirror from Heidi Swapp that has been in my stash forever. The poinsettia and leaves are from Prima and are from last year. The snowflake rub-ons are Basic Grey from the Wassail collection.

This is the side using the Unity music Stamp on the roof along with Webster paper covering the roof and side. There are more Basic Grey rub-ons for the flowers.





 Thanks for stopping by and make sure you stop by all the other wonderful blogs and leave the ladies some love.

Crystal


13 comments:

  1. This is adorable! I love how you did the unity music stamp! It turned out so cute in patches like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute project! Nice when you can make something so beautiful starting with a $1 item;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! The side view really shows how adorable your roof is!
    *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful creation! It's fun to take a break from making cards sometimes. Helps to recharge the creative muse!

    ReplyDelete