Thursday, November 18, 2010

It's Release Day!

Hello, today is finally release day. This is my first release and it was hard keeping them to myself waiting for today but I am super excited to share some cards I made using these beautiful new stamps. There's lots to see today so I'll make this short and sweet. I made both of these cards with the new stamp set "Sing a New Song". I love this set and isn't that bird adorable?


Here is the second card I made. I just love this paper and love the stamps more:

Sorry the photo is a little blurry. Thanks for stopping by and make sure you stop by all the other blogs to see their wonderful creations. Beginning today, I have all the new stamp sets in stock and ready to send out to you.

Thanks,
Crystal


6 comments:

  1. Crystal...thanks for sharing & joining in the hop/release! I love your cards...very classy and eye catching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are so beautiful!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that bird too...and your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cards, this bird is one of my favs too!

    ReplyDelete