Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A quick card.......

I was in desperate need of some crafty therapy so I made this card. I will not have much crafty time starting tomorrow due to finals being this week. However, I will begin my last 2 classes on Monday which puts me that much closer to graduation! Wow...what a journey it has been. I don't know how Isaac and Sal have put up with me for these past 16 months but I love them more for it. It has not been easy and putting up with me has been even harder I'm sure. They deserve all the credit for helping me reach this tremendous goal for me. Sooooo.....here's my card: 


I am really happy with the way it turned out. The blue background paper is from my stash. The clouds are a stamp from the October Unity Kit of the Month (isn't it great?!) as is the sentiment at the bottom. The sun is from the {ippity} stamp set "Quotes a 'la Happy". The ribbon and sun were colored with Sunflower Glimmermist. This card reminded me of the fact that there are no bad days, each day is what we choose to make of it. I hope this puts a little sunshine in your day!

Thanks for stopping by,
Crystal

3 comments: