Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Hippity Hop Monday and Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! I have 2 cards to share with you today. Here is the first:


Sorry for the shadow behind the picture. I made this card using Ippity stamp set "A Moment in Time".


And here is the second card:


I made this card using Ippity stamp set "Straight from the Heart".


Please remember that all the mentioned Ippity sets are available for purchase. Thank you for stopping by my blog and make sure you visit all the other blogs listed for today's hop and leave them some love.

Thanks,
Crystal

3 comments:

  1. Both the cards are just gorgeous. I loved the first one just a tad bit more - beautiful CAS Card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are adorable and so properly red!
    *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crystal, your cards are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete