Sunday, June 5, 2011

New Ippity Release!

It is finally time for the new Ippity Releases. Over the next couple of days we will be showcasing the 5 new sets. Today, I will be sharing with you my entry for the New Ippity Challenge "Anything But a Card". You can find details for the challenge on the Ippity Blog. I used the new set "Flowers + Friends = Priceless". I really like this set and had a lot of fun using it. I made a cute little frame to give to a friend for her birthday.



Here is the stamp set:



This new stamp set is available through my Ippity Sale page for $18.00.

Thanks for stopping by and make sure you come by tomorrow to see more new projects with the new sets.

Thanks,
Crystal

2 comments:

  1. Crystal, your frame is ADORABLE and I'm sure your friend will love it! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute - I love seeing home decor made with stamps! What a fabulous gift for your friend!!

    ReplyDelete