Friday, July 15, 2011

FWF Friday!

Hello and Happy Friday everyone! After a terribly busy week a work I am looking forward to this month's class being help Saturday, July 16th @ 1:00 p.m. at my house. The cost is $10.00 and we will be making a project and 2 cards! For the project I used the new Ippity set "thankful for you". Here is the kit and below that will be the frame that will be the project for the class on Saturday.



Here is the frame:


The photo doesn't show the glimmer that I sprayed onto the project for an overall shine. I used the new line of papers Authentique purchased at Pages from the Heart. If you havent seen this line of paper you must check it out. I can't seem to put it down. I've been using it on everything and will be using it for all the item in my class this Saturday. Here's a close up of the flower and bow in the bottom corner:



Thanks for stopping by and if you are interested in joining me for this Saturday's class email me at cantucrystal@rocketmail.com.

Thanks for stopping by,
Crystal




13 comments:

  1. The frame is amazing! You showcased the stamps so beautifully and the patterned papers are to-die-for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful frame - and I LOVE that paper! Hmmm...might have to get that sometime too!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want that stamp set sooo bad! I love this project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, that frame is A-MAAAZ-ING!!! Thanks for inspiring me to try more home decor projects!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that frame and such a great Ippity set!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OHH! What a great project--love love love that pink lace:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Love the color, and I love frames!

    ReplyDelete