Friday, July 29, 2011

FWF Friday!

Happy Friday everyone! I am beyond excited that it's Friday. I am looking forward to spending some time at home with the family and doing a little crafting! Today I want to share a card I made using the Unity Stamp Co.Kit of the Month for May called "think Happy thoughts". I used the sketch from the KOTM sketch challenge from May and never posted (I seem to be really good about that lately). If you have not participated before head over to th Unity blog and check it out. You have the opportunity to win free stamps!


Thanks for stopping by and make sure you check out all the other amazing projects on todays hop by going to the Unity Stamp Co. blog for the list! 

Thanks again!
Crystal

9 comments:

  1. Super cute... love that button and the shading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, love the image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty. I love that image and the way you colored it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super pretty card! The patterned papers look great with the stamp and I love how you added the glitter to the image. What a fab touch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that stamp. I need it...

    ReplyDelete