Tuesday, July 5, 2011

New Ippity Release!

It's release day and there are two great new stamp sets for this release. I would like to share with you today. The first is called {...shine, shine, shine.}. Here is the card I made using this super cute set and the new paper from Authentique called "Stroll". The entire line is absolutely beautiful and I plan on using it on a couple of different projects. I also used CardPatterns Sketch 122.


And here is the entire set:



Isn't it cute? These great stamps will be available on the sales page of my blog beginning tomorrow for $18.00. Contact me if you are interested in purchasing or purchase directly off my blog and pay with Paypal. Check back tomorrow for another project using the second stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by,
Crystal.

1 comment:

  1. Beautifully done. Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns this week.

    ReplyDelete