Monday, August 8, 2011

Linky Party Time!

Monday again?!? Okay, so I'm not too thrilled it's Monday and time to go back to work but I am excited that it is Linky Party Time! I didn't spend too much time crafting this weekend because I spent much needed time cleaning and organizing at home. I got a ton accomplished and that made for a very "happy heart" which is the name of my card for today. I used the set:

"Loads of Love" which is a new release for August and is in stock and ready to ship. If you are interested in purchasing this set email me at cantucrystal@rocketmail.com or click on the other page of my blog and order straight from there with Paypal. It's that easy! (If you do not see these two sets on the other page, check back tonight or email me!) And......here's my card:


This is a 4x4 mini card that I made using Echo Park 6x6 paper pad Victorian Garden. I love these papers and see myself using them quite a bit.

Thanks so much for stopping by and make sure you check out all the other talent and leave them a comment for a chance to win an Ippity Gift Certificate. Click here to go back to the Ippity Blog.

Have a great day!
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment