Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Better late than never!

First, I must apologize. I had every intention of posting these cards yesterday. I had them completed and the photos taken but then began preparing my son, Isaac, for his first day of 1st grade and the rest is history. He was adorable this morning with his backpack full of supplies.


Now on to the new releases!

This month the two new stamp sets are:



$6.00

and here is a card I made using this set:


I LOVE that butterfly!

This is the second set:


$24.00

This is the set I used on Sunday's card and for this card:



Both sets are in stock and ready to be shipped. If you wish to order and they have not been added to the sales page, please email me at cantucrystal@rocketmail.com and I'll send you a Paypal invoice.

Thanks for stopping by and stop by again soon,
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment