Sunday, September 4, 2011

New releases coming!

So tomorrow is the big day for September new releases. Today I am going to share a card I made using one of the sets called "Gingham Christmas Greetings". I used CPS card sketch #234 that can be found here. This card is also for the Ippity 1-2-3 Challenge that can be found here. The challenge calls for 1 stamped image, 2 colors of cardstock, and 3 patterned papers. For my stamped image I used the Happy Holidays stamp from the new set. I used cardstock in kraft and olive and the three patterned papers are from the Lost & Found Christmas 6x6 paper pad by My Mind's Eye.

If you have never participated in the Ippity Challenge, here is what you can win: a $20 gift certificate to the Ippity Chick of your choice (such as myself).

So here is my card:


Thanks for stopping by and I will try to back later with another card.

Join me tomorrow for a special giveaway!

Crystal

4 comments:

  1. The images you used are wonderful and loving your use of the CPS sketch too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card and love the Gingham Christmas Greetings - very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh! I need to get started on Christmas cards. And I just bought some fall cardstock, guess I better skip all that.
    -Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful - love the layout design, your beautiful printed papers and that flower ribbon!!

    ReplyDelete