Sunday, October 2, 2011

Chick Challenges Blog Hop--Day 3


Welcome to the Chick Picks Blog Hop, celebrating the official launch of our brand new challenge blog, Chick Challenges {with Ippity}! Chick Challenges was created by the Unity Endorsed Ippity Chicks to provide you with inspiring sketches, creative project ideas, and the chance to win some fabulous Ippity stamps!
Our blog hop will run from Oct. 1 to Oct. 5. Each day, we will feature 5 new Ippity Chicks and their projects. We will be sharing projects made using our favorite Ippity stamp sets. To sweeten the deal even more, Chick Challenges is giving away Ippity stamp sets to (2) lucky commenters!
To win, you must:
1) become a "follower" of the Chick Challenges blog (http://www.chickchallengeswithippity.blogspot.com/)
2) visit each stop on the hop and leave a comment; and
3) come back to the Chick Challenges blog and tell us what YOUR favorite Ippity stamp set is. (You can view all of Ippity's stamp sets by clicking on the "catalog" tab at the top of the Chick Challenges blog.

Here is the hop order for Day 3:
Chick Challenges: http://www.chickchallengeswithippity.blogspot.com/

Heather Flaherty: http://www.papercrafteranonymous.com/

Kimberly Cook: http://kimberlyrcook.blogspot.com/

Jennie Kaderabek: http://www.jenniekader.blogspot.com/

Lisa Wallace: http://www.schnauzscraps.blogspot.com/

Crystal Cantu: http://crystalscraftcorner.blogspot.com/  ---->You are here!

Chick Challenges: http://www.chickchallengeswithippity.blogspot.com/


And here is a card I made to share with you today using the new {ippity} stamp set "time for...friends & wine". This set is available for pre-order by emailing me or you can visit my {ippity} stamps and more page on October 5th to purchase directly from my blog.

I have a strong feeling this is going to be my new favorite set! Isn't she cute?! I colored her with colored pencils and put her on foam dots to make her stand off the card. Here is a close up of her and the glittery heart on her dress.


Thanks so much for stopping by and make sure you leave lots of love for all the wonderful ladies who took part in the hop!

Crystal

27 comments:

  1. Ooh, this is fabulous! I love this set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fab! Love how she has the glittery heart on her dress! I think I might need this set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty this card is! Love the softness of the stripes, and the sweet coloring. Very pretty. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is just beautiful! I love the colors and layout. And that new kit looks fab. Can't wait to see the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic, love how you used the NEW set!
    Heather-Chick www.iheartippity.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute!! I can't wait to see the whole set.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Wonderful sentiment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looove the colors you used Crystal! This is such a cute card...awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG! love the colors. this is Total AWESOMENESS!

    {IPPITY CHICK}

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is soooo cute! Great job on the card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohh I love her, she is cute!!! I love that you used pencil crayons.. I don't have copics BUT I do have pencil crayons..I think I'll try using that for colouring! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my... I can't wait to see the whole set! I am sure I will "need" it! Thanks for the inspiration and beatitful card :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Crystal, I was unsure about this stamp set-you've got me hooked! LOVE ths card! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a sweet card. I am going to like working up that set.

    ReplyDelete
  15. How pretty! Love the colors and that great sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL card!!! LOVE the color combo!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. This new stamp set is a real favorite. Love your card and thanks for introducing me to this set. I am a new follower. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Really cute card - I might consider getting this set to play with, myself!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This card and set is FABULOUS!!!! I LOVE all of the little details on your card! Especially the extra sparkle :)

    ReplyDelete