Saturday, October 15, 2011

{ippity} Christmas in October Blog Hop!



Welcome to the {ippity} Christmas in October Blog Hop.


If you are coming from Angie's Blog you’re on the right track. If you want to start from the beginning go to Heather’s blog. I also have a list of the participating blogs at the end of this post.

For this card I used the {ippity} set "Gingham Christmas Greetings". This will definately be my go to Christmas set this year. Here it is:



                                                                     Here is the card:






Your next stop will be Jen, thanks for stopping by and don't forget to leave a comment to be entered for a chance at the blog candy I am giving away, happy hopping!


Here is the list of all the participating blogs:

                             Crystal <----You are here

Thanks for stopping by and come back later this weekend for the winner of my blog candy.
Crystal



19 comments:

  1. stunning- really love the kraft xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! I'm loving those trees paired with Kraft paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the patterns you used. It really makes the card.

    Diana
    diana.reckaway@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Super cute way to use the stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so very cute! I love kraft cards for Christmas (but, really, what time of the year *aren't* they perfect?)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh - love your card. Kraft paper and great dp... Perfect. :)
    Jen
    Jmueller409 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute! Love kraft & that you put the stripes at an angle!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! I love the kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice card!!! Those gingham trees are SO cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card, love the colors Heather-Chick

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful card!!! I love this stamp set!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that card, it looks just like Christmas Candy. Love that set!

    syd egan
    sydegan@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card. The inspiration I am getting for this stamp set (which I should be getting any day now) is awesome. Thanks for sharing. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. great pop of color on the kraft!! pretty

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card! Love the mix of patterned papers!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This card is adorable Crystal! I love the shapes you used and I think this set will be my go to set too!

    ReplyDelete