Monday, October 10, 2011

Late Linky Monday!

Hello! Today I am sharing a mini card I made using the new {ippity} set "Thanks for All Things". I have been using this set all weekend making quick fall cards. Here is the stamp set:


This stamp set is in stock and ready to ship and is only $6.00! You can order it straight from the sale page of my blog or email me at cantucrystal@rocketmail.com.

Here is the mini card I made using this stamp set:

I used the sketch from the Chick Challenges {with Ippity} sketch. This is the first official Chick Challenge. Here is the sketch:


For all the details visit the Chick Challenges blog by going here.

Thanks for stopping by!
Crystal

4 comments:

  1. Looove how you popped up those flowers Crytal and the colors look fabulous together! I need to get that shape...is it a die? I ended up printing a photo and cutting out that shape..LOL...but I know there is an easier way..heehee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cryatal, this so pretty! I love the colors you used on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so beautiful! I love the fall colors.... :-)

    ReplyDelete