Thursday, January 26, 2012

Chick Challenges with Ippity

Hello everyone!

This week, it is my turn over at the Chick Challenges with Ippity blog as the "Hot Chick". If you are not familiar with the blog, let me give you a little information about it. This is a weekly challenge blog where every week a different chick is the "Hot Chick". The "Hot Chick" of the week creates a project based on a sketch. The sketch is posted on the blog and participants are able to make a project and post it on the blog. A winner is chosen every week for a prize from the sponsoring "Chick".

Here is the sketch for week 15 (CC15):



Here is my take on the sketch:


Supplies:
Paper-Lily Bee Design
Ink-Momento Tuxedo Black
Dies-Spellbinders Ovals, MFT Flower
Embellishments-bling, flower ribbon, white acrylic paint around edges

I used {ippity} stamp set "Your Friendship...My Cup of Tea".



This super cute stamp set and all other {ippity} sets are now available on the Unity Stamp Co. website. I would love to be your {ippity} chick so click on my picture when asked.

Now head on over to the Chick Challenges with Ippity blog and play along. You have until February 1st to play along to win!

I will be back everyday until then with a new project to share.

As always, thanks for stopping by and your comments are appreciated,
Crystal


No comments:

Post a Comment