Friday, January 6, 2012

Friends with Flair and exciting Ippity News!

It's Friday and that means Friends with Flair on the Unity website. I made this card using my Unity Kit of the Month.


Now for the Ippity News.....drum roll please!

FABULOUS NEW CHANGES ARE COMING TO IPPITY!!!
We are so excited about the new changes coming to {ippity} stamps by Unity!

Beginning this weekend, {ippity} will be available right off the UNITY WEBSITE.

All you have to do is click on my photo



and here is the best part......you can buy both your favorite {ippity} and Unity stamps together in the same order! Also.....any Unity discount codes used in combination with your {ippity} order will work, including Unity Kit of the Month 25% discount codes.

It's that easy! Straight off the Unity website...able to use Unity discount codes.....and click on your favorite chick (hope that's me!).
Check back on Saturday for the Release Day Party and the newest {ippity} stamps.

Thanks for stopping by,
Crystal








13 comments:

  1. Thats just aswome look at that pertty paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card, Crystal!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card, love the color combo you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this...it makes me able to smell the spring air already! :O)
    Jessica S

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful papers and I just love the heart from the KOM.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, these colors are so pretty! And that sentiment is lovely. Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like your background paper with this card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really gorgeous! I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete