Friday, January 27, 2012

FWF Friday!

Happy Friday!

I am extremely happy that it is Friday! I am looking forward to a weekend with friends and my craft supplies.

Today I am sharing a card I made using this new {ippity} set:

Happy Are Those
$6.00

And here is the card I made:



I really love this stamp and hope you enjoyed my card.

Don't forget that {ippity} stamps are now available on the Unity Stamp Company website. I would love to be your {ippity} chick so click on my picture (Crystal Cantu) when choosing your stamps.

Thanks for stopping by,
Crystal

14 comments:

  1. Nice sunny colors. Brings a smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet... Love the background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so great-- I am in love with the paper that you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What pretty card I like the saying and the paper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A cheerful card. Definitely happy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Card! I just love the sweet sentiment and those cheery colours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the yellow ribbon! It really sets the tone for this darling card.

    ReplyDelete