Wednesday, February 8, 2012

It's Ippity release day!



Happy {ippity} release day!!  Are you hopping with the {ippity} chicks today?  If so, you should have arrived from the {ippity} blog.  if you did not, then don't forget to start there.  (click the image above to go there!)


It's all about the L.O.V.E. for this hop! We have all used elements to make up the word L.O.V.E. Below is my card and my elements.



L = Layers
O = One brand (everything except the cardstock is Prima)
V = Valentine (wouldn't this make a beautiful Valentine for you best friend?)
E = Even (I used a even number of layers and gems) 6

I used the new Ippity set "Fabulous Girl".


I am also using this weeks sketch from the Chick Challenges {with Ippity} sketch challenge. Here is the sketch:



Next up on the hop is Susan.  Visit her blog Paper and Joy. Thanks for hopping with us!! 
Crystal - crystal's craft corner ---> you are here!







Barbara - {ippity} do da


Rebecca - blooming pink











Leave me a comment, I would love to hear what you think of my card and the new stamp set. (There my even be a prize involved!)
Crystal


12 comments:

  1. Love your card, so cute! Love this stamp set too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those dresses are perfect to paper piece with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card...aren't those dresses DIVINE!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card Crystal! Love the papers you used on the dresses...looove!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very pretty! I love that stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card!! I love those dresses!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. "love" how you used the letters... and the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sooo pretty and I love your new blog background, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the new releases--especially the "sucks to get old" one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just LOVE this stamp set. It's one of my favorites. I really love the pink and black together.

    ReplyDelete