Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Chick Challenges {with Ippity}

This week I am the "Hot Chick" over on the Chick Challenges {with Ippity} blog. This is challenge #31 for the blog and I had so much fun creating with this weeks sketch. If you are not familiar with the Chick Challenges blog you can visit their blog by clicking here.

So here is how the challenge works: make a card or project using this weeks sketch and post it on the Chick Challenges {with Ippity} blog, you have until Wednesday, May 23rd to link your project to the blog win this weeks prize.

This is the sketch for this week:


Here is the card I made using this sketch:


This card was made using the new stamp set from Ippity's May release "Live half FULL". Here is the stamp set:


The prize for this challenge will be {ippity} Thankful for You and a few extras I'm throwing in so get busy and link your project on the Chick Challenges blog!

I would love to hear what you think of my card and as always, thanks for stopping by,
Crystal


2 comments: