Friday, May 11, 2012

Friends with Flair Friday!

Happy Friday everyone!

After a busy and stressful week, I am really looking forward to relaxing and spending time with friends and family this weekend.

Today I am sharing a card I made using the Unity KOTM from last month. Are you a KOTM member? If not you are missing out! I love and look forward to my kit coming in the mail every month.

Here's my card:


By the way, have you heard of all the great sales going on at Unity right now? Yesterday was the big release party so make sure you stop by the Unity Stamp Co. website and place an order. When you order your {ippity} stamps, make sure you click on my picture to pick me as your {ippity} chick!



Thanks for stopping by and Happy Mother's Day to all the mama's out there!
Crystal

13 comments:

  1. Cute card! I Love the little fox.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card with this KOM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card. Great use of the sketch, too!
    Happy FWF Friday!
    :O)
    Jessica S

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crystal, your card is so cute, I really like that little fox and how you colored it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dang, that's cute! Love the fox!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many great stamps! This is a cute little scene you have created!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that little fox--great card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is so, so cute! That fox is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, this is SO adorable :) I just love that cute little fox and you fixed him up so nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a cute and fun happy card. I think this is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Crystal, this is such an Adorable card!! Love the design and the fox is sooooo Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet card. I love that fox. Gotta find time to get hin inky!

    ReplyDelete