Friday, June 15, 2012

Friends with Flair Friday

Happy Friday everyone! I am very excited for the weekend. Lots of fun things planned with family and friends.


Today I am sharing a card I made using the Unity KOTM Sketch Challenge that can be found here.

Here is my card:


Don't forget about the wonderful sale going on at the Unity Stamp Co website this weekend. It applies to both Unity and Ippity stamps. If purchasing Ippity stamps, I would love to be your Ippity chick so just click on my name under my picture.


Happy stamp shopping and have a great weekend!

Crystal

15 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Very well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eek, this came out so cute! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crystal, this is super pretty, I really love the blue and yellow papers you used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crystal, this is SO Gorgeous!! A great take on the sketch. Love the colours and that wonderful stamp image.
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delightful! I just love these summery colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The papers & stamp work so well together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card, I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your card what a wonderful image

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Crystal... this is just lovely and perfect for summer. I'm going to feature it on the Unity Facebook page this morning. Thanks for playing in this month's KOM sketch challenge.

    ReplyDelete