Monday, June 18, 2012

Monday Linky Party!

Happy Monday to everyone! Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. Just a quick post to share a card I made using one of the new Ippity releases from last week. I used "What's Cooking". My brother is a chef and was just promoted to manager so I made this card to congratulate him.

Here's the stamp set:


And here's my card:



I had a lot of fun coloring this image with Copic markers and the image is so cute it was all I felt I needed on this card.

Today is the last day for the Unity/Ippity sale so make sure you head over to the Unity Stamp Co. website to place your order. I would love to be your Ippity chick so make sure you click on my name under my picture to choose me!

Here are the sales:


Thanks for stopping by,
Crystal

2 comments:

  1. Love this card!!! Little chef man looks fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete