Wednesday, June 13, 2012

New Ippity releases!


***First off, my apologies to everyone that tried to visit my blog yesterday evening for the blog hop! I had scheduled my post to go live but it didn't.

 
Can you believe it's June already and time for another {Ippity} chicks blog hop? Welcome!  You should have arrived from Lisa's blog. If you did not, then don't forget to start at the beginning over at the {Ippity} blog. (click the image above to go there!)

Today I am sharing a card I made using the new set "Dream to BE". Here is the set:


Here is the card I made using CardPatterns Sketch 169:


The paper I used for my card is from Simple Stories 6x6 paper pad "Documented".

Here is the list of blogs participating in the hop if you got lost along the way:

patricia - my crafty creations
barbara - {ippity} do da
cheri - the paper freak
heather f. - i heart {ippity}
maria - ria creations
rebecca - blooming pink
aletha - aj's designs
lisa -  schnauz scraps
cyrstal - crystal's craft corner <--you are here

Also, there is a huge sale going on at the Unity Stamp Co. website. Check it out:


When you place your order make sure you chose me as your Ippity chick by clicking on my picture. Thanks for stopping by and let me know what you think of my card,
Crystal

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! My blog post didn't go live either. Must be an issue with blogger....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love the hop thanks for all you do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card!! dumb blogger sometimes!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple but elegant! Love it!
    (I've had that happen with posts, it's so frustrating! But your card is worth the wait. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply Love your card Crystal.
    And yeah I agree with Kim - It's totally worth the wait !!

    TFS
    Hugs,
    Riti :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card!! I love the banner

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the earth tones you used here. So pretty. So glad you could join us on Card Patterns this week!

    ReplyDelete