Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Fabulous Feature Wednesday

Today on the Ippity blog we are featuring the stamp set "Born In My Heart". This is a perfect set for a special card to welcome an addition to the family through adoption or just to celebrate family in general. Here is the stamp set:



And here is the card I made using a sketch from the iSpy Sketches blog. The sketch was ISSC23. Here is my card:

Paper: Fabscrap "Vintage Bath Time", "Vintage Stork"
Stamps: Ippity "Born in my Heart"
Ink: Adirondack Denim
Embellishments: Pearls from my stash

As always thanks for stopping by and if you are shopping for Ippity stamps they can be purchased off the Unity Stamp Co website just make sure to click my name under my picture and choose me as your Ippity chick!

Thanks again,
Crystal 

No comments:

Post a Comment