Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Fabulous Feature Wednesday!

Welcome to Fabulous Feature Wednesday! Today on the Ippity blog, we are featuring Ippity stamp set "Dream to BE".



With all the amazing new releases from CHA, I am trying to use up some of my stash so I pulled out this paper pack by Echo Park "For the Record". I really love all the papers in this pack and the bird sticker reminded me of the bird stamp in this set.

Here is my card:
 Paper: Echo Park Paper Co.-For the Record
Ink: Momento-Tuxedo Black
Embellishments: ribbon from my stash, copic markers
 
Make sure you go by the Ippity blog to check out all the wonderful projects made by the amazing Ippity chicks. You can get to the blog here.
 
If you don't yet have this set and would like to purchase it, it is available on the Unity Stamp Co. website and can be purchased along with Unity stamps. I would love to be your Ippity chick so make sure you click on my name under my picture when ordering.
 
Thanks for stopping by and let me know what you think of this set and my card,
Crystal
 

No comments:

Post a Comment