Friday, July 20, 2012

Friends with Flair time!

Friday is always FWF time at the Unity Stamp Co. blog and today I am sharing a card I made using the June KOTM.

This is a clean and simple card that I threw together in a few minutes but love the way it turned out.

Stamps: Unity KOTM 06/12
Paper: lilybee design "Head over Heels"
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black
Bling: from my stash

I think this sentiment says it all and after attaching it to the card I felt it didn't need anything else. I love it when it all just comes together with ease. :o)

Short and sweet for today. Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

As always thanks for stopping by,
Crystal

16 comments:

  1. Love the layers of this CAS card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cute card! Love the CAS style and you rocked it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love how the sentiment takes center stage. beautiful CAS style card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the color combination... nice card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is AWESOME. I LOVE clean and simple. They work almost every time.

    And this one ROCKED.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love CAS cards, and this one is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this. I struggle with CAS, but love the look!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great CAS design. The sentiment is so striking!

    ReplyDelete
  9. sometimes the ones we throw together at the last minute or in a minute are the BEST! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Knowing when it's *done* is an art! Love the sentiment & that great label shape :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is a very pretty combo of papers!

    ReplyDelete