Monday, July 9, 2012

Happy Monday!


Happy Monday everyone! It is certainly feeling like summer around here. It was a very warm weekend and I made time in my weekend to get some much needed crafting in. Today I am sharing with you a card I made using the Ippity stamp set "Born in My Heart".




I made this card for the Ippity by Unity Challenge that can be found here. This challenge runs for two weeks until July 14th. The challenge was to use paint which I used to distress the edges of the card and the edge of the canvas heart. Here is the outside of my card:


And here is the inside:



The challenge prize is 2 itty bitty's of your choice! Make sure you head on over and take the chance to enter. Also, did you know that you can now purchase Ippity stamps on the Unity Stamp Company website? When you click on the Ippity option it will let you pick a chick to order under. I would love to be your chick so just click on my name under my picture.

Thanks for stopping by!
Crystal

1 comment: