Monday, July 16, 2012

Linky Monday!

Monday again?!? Time is flying by and it is Monday again. Time for another linky party! Today I am sharing a card I made using Ippity stamp set "pain & strength".

Here is the stamp set:


This is such a versatile stamp set, it could be used for any cause just by changing the color combo. My card was made using the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #163.

Stamps: Ippity "Pain & Strength"
Paper: lilybee design "Head over Heels"
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black
Dies: MFT File tab and Pretty Posies
Embellishment: Ribbon-The Paper Co Studio "Vintage Christmas Rubans", Bling-from my stash

As always, thanks so much for stopping by and please let me know what you think of my latest card. Also, don't forget that this and all other Ippity stamps can be found and purchased on the Unity Stamp Co. website so head on over and place your order. I would love to be your Ippity chick so make sure to click on my name under my picture to place your order!

Crystal

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card thanks for linking up on the Monday Linky Party!

    Heather
    {ippity} Chick
    www.iheartippity.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful! Love that you can colour the tree any colour or just part of it! Sorry it's taken me a week to stop by! :( Thanks for playing along with us at the SSSC!

    ReplyDelete