Monday, July 2, 2012

Linky Party Monday!

Happy Monday! I honestly cannot believe that the year is half over and that it is already time for 4th of July!

Today I'm sharing a card I made using Ippity stamp set "COUNTS as a Fruit". This stamps set, along with all other Ippity sets can now be purchased through the Unity Stamp Company website. I would love to be your Ippity chick and it's super easy to order right off the website. Just click on my name under my photo to place your order. You can include Unity stamps in your purchase also!

Here is the stamp set:


 
And here is my card:

For this card I used a sketch from Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #162. The paper I used is from Doodlebug Designs 6x6 paper pad "Sweet Cakes". I paper pieced the cupcake and used copics for the stand and the cherry. I used twine to make the flower behind the button.

Thanks for stopping by,
Crystal

1 comment:

  1. Super cute card! I love the colours you used and the cupcake is adorable.

    ReplyDelete