Wednesday, July 11, 2012

What's Cooking?

Another week half gone and another card to share! Today I am sharing a card I made using the Ippity stamp set "What's Cooking?". I really like this set because my brother is a chef and he has recently been doing really well at work receiving promotions and such so this card will come in handy. If you have not seen the stamp set yet here it is:



I have made a couple of cards using the chef image and racked my brain trying to come up with a different way of using part of it and this is what I came up with:


The chevron paper by Jillibean Soup called "Butter Beans" is super cute but really busy and I couldn't quite come up with layering that I liked so I left it alone and just added him peeking through the circle. I am quite pleased with how it turned out.

Here is a peek at the inside of my card:

The Ippity blog is sharing more projects using this stamp set so make sure you head on over and check out all the wonderful projects the chicks have to share.

Every Wednesday we will be featuring a specific Ippity set so check back often so you don't miss out! If you are now dying to purchase this stamp set you can do so straight off the Unity Stamp Co website. Just click on my name under my picture and place your order. I would love to be your Ippity chick!

Thanks for stopping by,
Crystal 

1 comment:

  1. Such a great card. I really like the way you only used PART of the chef on the front. Made it curious indeed (as to what one's up to, eh?)!

    ReplyDelete