Friday, August 31, 2012

FWF Friday and awesome sales for the weekend!

I hope everyone enjoyed the new release hop on Wednesday. I have enjoyed using the new releases to make a few projects including this Christmas card:
 
Stamps: Unity/Ippity "most WONDERFUL time"
Paper: My Mind''s Eye "All Is Bright"
Embellisments: brad- MME "All is Bright", flowers from my stash, stickles
Copics: BG10 Cool Shadow
 
I used the new stamp set "most WONDERFUL time" which is available now from the Unity Stamp Co. website. I would love to be your chick so please click on my name under my picture to choose me!
 

Here are some of the wonderful promotions going on this weekend!
 



 
Thanks for stopping by and make sure you check back this weekend for more projects using the new releases and maybe even a giveaway!
 
Thanks,
Crystal
 
 


11 comments:

  1. this stamp is so cute and fun! love the card you made with it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that you simply stamped the sleigh -- no coloring. Pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card! Love the blue & red.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card with the sleigh & flower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, I just love that sleigh!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love these patterned papers together! Cute stamps! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. One of my very favorite color combos! I like lots!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very beautiful! Lo e those papers!

    ReplyDelete