Friday, August 3, 2012

FWF Friday!

TGIF everyone!


Today I am sharing a card I made using Unity KOTM. I absolutely love the way this card came out. Those clouds and that hot air balloon are so cute!

Look at the awesome sale going on at the Unity Stamp Co. website this weekend. Head over to the website and check out all the great stamp sets you can get. Make sure to grab some Ippity while you're there and pick me as your Ippity chick by clicking on my name under my picture!


Thanks for stopping by,
Crystal



10 comments:

  1. Hi Crystal! Thanks for following me from the Outlaws - popped over to follow you back! Love your blog! Hugs, Shannah xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute! I LOVE it! Great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet and adorable card! Love, love, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! Love the cheerfulness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree...the clouds and balloon are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you used the flowered paper on the bottom half, like it is flying over a garden!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a nice and "uplifting" (snort laugh at self) birthday card!

    ReplyDelete