Friday, August 24, 2012

FWF Friday!

 
Happy Friday everyone! I hope everyone has had a wonderful week. The weather here has been in the mid-80's and beautiful. I am looking forward to the weekend and spending some time outside without melting.
 
Today I am sharing a card I made for a friend that needed a wedding card. I used the Ippity stamp set "So this is LOVE".
 
 
Here is my card:
 
Stamps: Ippity "So this is LOVE"
Cardstock: Bazzill
Paper: Basicgrey-Cappella "pageantry"
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black
Embellishments: Queen & Co. pearls, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist "Marshmallow"
 
Have you heard of the sale going on at the Unity Stamp Co. website? It is to help out some very special people that work at Unity. You can read the story here. Here is a little about the sale:
 
 
While you're there grab a few Ippity stamp sets and pick me as your Ippity chick by clicking on my name under my picture!
 
Thanks for stopping by,
Crystal
 
 


22 comments:

  1. Nice card Crystal. Love the CAS style in it. Great detail for a wedding. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card! Hope you have great weather this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and elegant card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty card, the pearls are the perfect touch

    ReplyDelete
  5. So elegant! LOVE it!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a Beautiful and elegant choice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that set! and your card is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty and I really like that stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhhhh, I really like that sentiment! I am looking for the perfect on for a card for DH on our 35th anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty card -- lovely subtle colours.

    ReplyDelete