Friday, August 17, 2012

Happy Friday!

Wow! What a week! I have been terribly busy at work and have not had much time to create but am looking forward to making some time this weekend to ink up some new stamps. Are you planning on making time to get creative this weekend? The card I am sharing with you today was made using the Unity Stamp Co KOTM.





Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think! Also, don't forget to throw some Ippity stamps in your cart when visiting the Unity Stamp Co website and pick me as your Ippity chick!

Thanks for stopping by,
Crystal


12 comments:

  1. Ooh, love this! I have been playing with that KOTM and love those stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card. Great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i absolutely love how you used this stamp of feet!! very nicely done

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so cute! Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card! Love that the image is on top and love the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun! LOVE the bling!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this!!! Great use of those stamps :)

    ReplyDelete