Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Fab Feature Wednesday

Welcome to another Fabulous Feature Wednesday! I hope everyone is having a great week so far. It has been a good one for me but I aam looking forward to a fun filled weekend also.
 
Today I am sharing a card I made using Unity/Ippity stamp set "That's Creepy".
 
Here is the stamp set:
 
  And here is my card:
I used scraps from my stash and loved how quickly this card came together.
 
I made this card for the CAS-ual Fridays CFC70.
 
You can purchase this stamp set from the Unity Stamp Co website by clicking on my name under my picture.
 
Thanks for stopping by and make sure you leave a comment letting me know what you think of my card or the stamp set!
 
Thanks,
Crystal



2 comments:

  1. Lovely Halloween card! The glittered panels are Gorgeous!Thanks for sharing with us @ CASual Fridays this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crystal - LOVE this card! That is such a cute stamp set, and you've used it in such an awesome way! Thank you so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete