Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Fabulous Feature Wednesday

Today we are featuring the stamp set "Totally Happy".
 
 
Here is a card I made using CPS 282.
 
Stamps: Unity/Ippity "Totally Happy"
Paper: Jillibean Soup Grandma's Lima Bean Soup--"Bite size bits" and "Dry Lima Beans", Fancy Pants "Childish Things"
Ink: Momento Rich Cocoa, Ranger Distress Ink "Fired Brick"
 
Here is the inside of the card:
This sketch was fun for me. I really enjoyed the way the papers went together and the card came together so easily. Do you use sketches to make your projects. I find they really get my mojo going and make creating easy when I've had a stressful day and can't really get going.
 
Make sure you stop by the Ippity blog to see all the other creations by the chicks. You can get to the blog by clicking here.
 
Also, if you are interested in ordering this or other Unity stamps you can do so on the Unity Stamp Co. website. I would love to be your chick so click on my name under my picture when placing your order!
 
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Hump Day!
Crystal

 


No comments:

Post a Comment