Saturday, September 1, 2012

Labor Day shopping anyone?

Labor Day weekend has always meant great sales and lots of shopping to get ready to head back to school. My son starts 2nd grade on Tuesday so we will be doing some last minute shopping for back-to-school supplies and I will be taking advantage of some of the sales on craft supplies including on the Unity Stamp Co. website! Have you seen the great promotion for this weekend?



 
Here's a card I made using the new release"oh my darling":
 
Stamps: Unity/Ippity "Oh My Darling"
Paper: Echo Park "This & That" 6x6 paper pad
Ink: Momento "Rich Cocoa"
Embellishments: lace ribbon and bling from my stash
 

And here is the full stamp set:
 
And have you heard the news?
 
 
But until then, I would love to be your chick so make sure to click on my name under my picture to pick me!
 
Have a great Saturday,
Crystal
 
 


1 comment: