Monday, September 10, 2012

Linky Party Monday!

Happy Monday!?! Monday got here fast and is already mostly gone. School started for my son last week and it has been a whirlwind ever since. There is lots to do but lots of fun to be had also. We were fortunate to spend the weekend with good friends and had a great time.
 
Now here's what I have to you today. Here's a card I made using the Unity/Ippity set "Friendship Rainbow" and Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #167.
 
Paper: Fancy pants "Childish Things"
Stamps: Unity/Ippity "Friendship Rainbow"
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black
Embellishments: bling from my stash
 
Here is the stamp set:
 
This stamp set is available on the Unity Stamp Co website. Just click on my name under my picture and shop away!
 
Thanks for stopping by,
Crystal

2 comments:

  1. Both are so gorgeous. Fabulous designs. I really appreciate both the cards. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete