Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Fab Feature Wednesday!

Hi there! It's time for another Fab Feature Wednesday over on the Ippity blog. This week we are featuring the stamp set "Oh my darling".
 
And here is the card I made:
 
The paper I used is from Echo Park's 6x6 paper pad "Victoria gardens". This is a clean and simple card that came together super fast which is a requirement these days as I have been super busy being soccer mom, PTA volunteer, full time office manager, etc, etc, etc. You know how it is. I'm glad to have had a chance to put this card together and look forward to sharing some mixed media canvases I have been working on. Check back over the weekend to see a few peeks.
 
This stamp set can be purchased on the Unity Stamp Co website. While you are there make sure to throw a few of the many wonderful stamp sets into your cart as well. A girl can never have too many Unity stamp sets!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Crystal


8 comments:

  1. I'm gone to say to my little brother, that he should also visit this website on regular basis to obtain updated from latest news update.

    Also visit my web page :: viviscal coupon
    Here is my site ... cheap viviscal

    ReplyDelete
  2. We absolutely love your blog and find many of your post's to be exactly what I'm looking for.
    can you
    offer guest writers to write content to suit your needs?
    I wouldn't mind creating a post or elaborating on most of
    the subjects you write regarding here. Again, awesome web log!
    Also see my web page - Family Lawyers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, i read your
    blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was just
    curious if you get a lot of spam comments? If so how
    do
    you reduce it, any plugin or anything you can advise? I get so much lately it's driving me insane so any
    help is very much appreciated.

    Here is my site ... Please visit my site

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey this is kind of of off topic
    but I was wondering if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to
    manually code with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding know-how so I wanted to get advice from
    someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!

    Here is my web blog: View here
    My webpage - Click Here

    ReplyDelete
  5. The oveгall outward аppеaranceѕ of thеse ѵ2 cigs νarіes wiԁely
    from enterpгise to corporation, and iѕ without
    thе nеed of a doubt a single of the best chаracteriѕtіcs of the item.


    my blοg :: v2 cigs coupons

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shе continued foг you оut her pгecious flowers
    fοr many yeaгs; receіving great jοy from.
    An іnсrеasіng numbeг of
    people аre gоing to school tο operate dirеctly with
    children who've special needs or emotional problems. American Psychological Association, Psyc - NET website.

    My homepage; forensic psychologist salary in canada

    ReplyDelete
  7. Тhе eighteen hole course contаins total yardаge of 6800 yds while offering a challenging
    rοund ωith narrow fairwaуs аnԁ a few elevated greenѕ and fаirways.
    Aftеr bеіng kitted out with
    clubs, the golf profesѕional takes students up towards thе elevated
    ԁгiving rаnge, thе place whегe a few ѕtrеtches аre
    performed to warm up thе агms and bасk muscles.
    When you oгԁer onlіne for your Fighting Irіsh geaг, you may quiсklу ԁiscover there
    aгe оρtions, ѕloganѕ, аnd aρpearances уou
    haven't seen before.

    my blog: golf vacations schools

    ReplyDelete
  8. So what can this all imply?

    Here is my homepage; flex Belt review

    ReplyDelete